unhurried space... freeing our souls to saunter, linger, frolic and soar in the stream of God's love

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Living Unhurried #29



Over the weekend, take a stroll and think about, "As what kind of person do I want to be remembered?" Make a list -
How are you ordering your life to be that kind of a person? What might need to be different for you to see more of that now in the present tense?

Who might you share this with?

Join the Unhurried Revolution!

www.mysoulrefresh.com

2 comments:

Marti said...

Hi Paula! Just wanted to let you know I referenced your site in a newsletter I sent out today. Thanks for doing this!

paula gamble said...

Thanks Marti - I really appreciate it. I keep hearing from others that this is helpful, but ironically, the struggle is actually finding time to do some of these things. Blessings to you friend!