unhurried space... freeing our souls to saunter, linger, frolic and soar in the stream of God's love

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

What's in a name? My thoughts on Campus Crusade for Christ's name change...

My life was deeply influenced and developed by nearly 16 years (19 if you count my collegiate involvement) with CCC. I am grateful for so much gifted to me in the years both as new staff to being a regional director and from living in the states and overseas. May God Bless you Cru.




All opinions are my own...no one in Cru paid me for my testimonial :) Would love to hear your thoughts and comments - feel free to share.

www.mysoulrefresh.com

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Pii! I LOVED seeing you/hearing your voice! And thanks for your wisdom here. You are always so good at explaining things...at making the seemingly illogical be understood. Miss you!

paula gamble said...

Thanks Ged...miss you too! I took a "gamble" to just video this...so I'm glad you liked it and that it was helpful!

Benjamin said...

Thank you for the inspiration. As I spend the next two weeks in DC learning how the Navy wants me to lead in my next job, I so appreciate your encouragement. It was good to be reminded of Jesus' example, that as He was with the Father and in the Father's presence, so let us also be with Christ, offering what we receive from being in His presence.

paula gamble said...

Really glad the Spirit reminded your heart through these words - have a great few weeks Ben. Grateful for you and your family!