unhurried space... freeing our souls to saunter, linger, frolic and soar in the stream of God's love

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Advent - one week away and counting...

Advent is coming...and in so many ways it is the unhurryup™ trademark holiday! Advent is about slowing, and stilling, waiting, and preparing room in your heart for the long expected One.

Every year I swear I'm going to do the holidays differently. I am not going to get swept up into the rush and swirl of the festivities and miss the point...and like most New Year's resolutions, I find that my good intentions do not have that much sway in my life. To swim against the tide, I must make some different choices...and carve out a little space to remember...

For any of you who are wishing to do the same - any wishing to truly engage body, soul, mind and heart by intentionally carving out unhurried space to cultivate a heart of worship during this year's Christmas season, please join me here for occasional reflections and moments of pondering...

May God bless you - and may you have a very unhurried holiday season!

Joy to the world...

www.mysoulrefresh.com

No comments: