unhurried space... freeing our souls to saunter, linger, frolic and soar in the stream of God's love

Saturday, October 02, 2010

A book helping to slow down frenzied families...

Do you constantly tell your family to "hurry up!" or feel like you're running around like a chicken with her head cut off? Is your family living frenzied? 

I ran across this title recently and thought I'd share it. Though I haven't read it, it comes with some high reviews on Amazon. I'm definitely intrigued!

Looks like she has another title: The Contemplative Mom - so all you moms out there longing to find unhurried spaces for your soul - check these out and let me know what you think!



Unhurry Up™ 

www.mysoulrefresh.com

2 comments:

Karla Meachem said...

Loved the book, 'Not So Fast.'

You can read my review here:
http://www.empoweringchristianwomen.com/2009/12/are-you-hungry-for-stillness.html

HIGHLY recommend it!!!

Can't wait to check out 'The Contemplative Mom.' Thanx 4 sharing!!!

I need more time to read these days. lol

paula gamble said...

Awesome Karla - thanks for your review - let me know what you think of the contemplative mom book too. And, how many kiddos do you have?

Blessings
~paula