unhurried space... freeing our souls to saunter, linger, frolic and soar in the stream of God's love

Friday, June 11, 2010

Living Unhurried #58



Take 10 minutes at the end of your day to ponder (perhaps even journal) these three questions -

  • What has surprised me? (about life, myself, God, others...)
  • What has touched me? (where did I feel the greatest emotional connectiveness today?)
  • What/Who has inspired me and how do I want to respond to this inspiration?
Find someone else to reflect on these questions with you - and then once a week take some unhurried moments to discuss these (mostly by listening) with your spouse, children, housemates, or friends. Help the one you're listening to to "overhear" what's going on even deeper in their hearts/lives.

Consider adding this to your "Gratitude Journal" every day for a week. What are you learning about yourself? God? Others?

Join the Unhurried Revolution!

www.mysoulrefresh.com

No comments: