unhurried space... freeing our souls to saunter, linger, frolic and soar in the stream of God's love

Monday, July 09, 2007

First Magazine article published




I am laughing...laughing...laughing. It is fitting that this world traveler's very first in print ,published magazine article is in a language that I cannot read... German. A new and wonderful friend, Elizabeth Mittelstaedt, the editor of the Christian Women's magazine asked me to write about my adoption. For those of you who want to freshen up on your German skills, you can view part of it online at http://www.lydia.net/aktuelle_ausgabe/artikel3.html

1 comment:

Andy McCullough said...

That's classic that your first article was written in another language. I dropped out of German midway through one quarter in college. I realized I needed to drop after I went to the lanaguge lab and they accidently gave me a tape in French to listen to and I knew I had no clue what was beign said but it took me several minutes to realize that it wasn't German.